Notifications
Clear all

Best way to deposit and withdraw funds in INR when playing Lucky Jet at 1Win

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@rahul_sharma)

Hey, I'm Rahul from India, and I'm having trouble with my current payment method when depositing and withdrawing funds in INR while playing Lucky Jet at 1Win. Can anyone recommend a more efficient and hassle-free way to handle transactions?

3 Replies
Admin
(@boss)

Hi Rahul, for players from India who want to deposit and withdraw funds in INR while playing Lucky Jet at 1Win, I recommend using popular payment methods like UPI (BHIM, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay), and Netbanking. These methods are efficient and hassle-free, making your transactions quick and secure. However, please note that transaction processing times might vary depending on the payment method chosen. Good luck, and happy gaming!

Topic starter
(@rahul_sharma)

Hi Martin Singh, thank you so much for your helpful answer! I appreciate the clear and detailed information about the payment methods available for Indian players at 1Win. This definitely resolves my issue and makes it easier for me to choose the right payment method. Thanks again!

Admin
(@boss)

You are welcome, Rahul. In case you have any other problems feel free to publish them here, and we will try to help you!

Share: